Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
The Impossible Miracle • View topic - Generations Beach Day

Generations Beach Day

Any topics not listed below.

Generations Beach Day

Postby mrbee » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm

I would like to express to all who attended the Generations Beach Day service tonight what a wonderful group you are! It was very fun and relaxing to spend time with you. I enjoyed the time with Pastor Eric and this special group. Thank you Cameron for setting this up for everyone. It was truely impactful to see how God has positioned His Kingdom to share with people of faith. I am humbled by the mystery of God and yet as it comes together it makes sense.

My life, my families life has been so enriched and blessed in these moments of sharing the miracle healing story. For me it is like reliving the best parts of the experience of heaven again and again. My prayer is that each of you comes away with a renewed spirit of the Kingdom of Heaven. Honor God, be obedient to His law and live each day in trust of Him. I know how this has worked for me since this incredible experience with God and witnessing His glory in His domain. I do tremble and stand in awe at His magnificence. What a loving and unfailing Creator we have who would show His glory to us in this way.

Be in awe of this story and please share it with others. It is undeniable.

God bless and I look forward to visiting you again.

Willie
mrbee
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussion