Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/23/d289101018/htdocs/im/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
The Impossible Miracle • View topic - Willie's vision of heaven

Willie's vision of heaven

Any topics not listed below.

Willie's vision of heaven

Postby mrbee » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

Sept 15, 2009

For the benefit of those who visit this forum, whether you have read my book “The Impossible Miracle” or not, I have chosen to share my personal insights of my experience in heaven. For those just visiting this forum, lest you think I am some crazy person, I am not. My true story is, if you found the web page http://www.impossiblemiracle.com, which briefly explains my journey through horrific pain and suffering after many failed surgeries in 2003 and 2004. I was invalided, bed bound, taking massive drugs (over 200 mg of morphine each day), in horrific pain. I was scheduled for a sixth surgery in May of 2005 to restore the occluded artery to my left leg. The result of that surgery would have either have been a successful bypass graft or amputation of my entire left leg.
If all went well, then I would have to have the spine implants removed that were dangerously positioned in my vertebrae, poised to dislodge into the vascular wall. These were not my delusions. All this was based on the close examinations of several world class surgeons in the respective fields working for UCLA and Cedars Sinai hospitals. In early 2005, I was in this state, bed bound, not able to walk 200 feet, in horrible daily pain, lying in bed not able to function, taking massive dosages of the most powerful narcotics.
To skip ahead as this post is intended to not return to that moment, as my book is the in depth journal of those last days. Instead I am here to share on my forum the wonder of God and of heaven. I am not as I have stated in the years since my miraculous healing a student of the bible nor was I particularly religious or even following God. In my case I wished to die to have an end to all my suffering and misery.
On April 26th as the story goes, I was taken or received a vision of heaven and during this time in God’s domain (all of this is His domain I only refer to heaven as God’s domain as this was where I encountered the glory of things not seen or felt here) I was told I would be completely healed. I thought I had died. A man, who was the most radiant being, came to me and informed me that “God has heard my prayer and was blessing me, that I, Willie Beeson, would be healed, strong, vigorous, healthy and young.” Wow!
Only to return to this world to my bed to my house and begin the realization of an event, a vision a dream that was like no other. I wrote out the vision and all the experiences I felt, heard, sensed in heaven and after telling my wife, fell asleep. We are fast forwarding here, OK. The next day was the most unbelievable day, as when I arose from bed, my life as of that moment was forever changed. I no longer felt pain in my spine or in my abdomen (where there were damaged nerves) and my left leg had a pulse (which for over 5 months there was no pulse discernable by touches) and was warm not cold!
I immediately went outside my home and in a state of pure ecstasy I went crazy in joy and shouting as I felt such power, such exhalation as I became overjoyed with the new state of my body! My body was pain free! My body was like a new body! I took off and RAN! I ran over one mile! For a crippled invalided wheelchair bound person to leaping to running to shouting in the purest joy you can only imagine. Then to coming back into my home and demonstrating to my family (who were in a state of complete shock) my newfound strength, my complete instantaneous healing of no more pain! Of my new energy, of my ability to lift very heavy objects, of my heavenly vision!
Here is where I wish to stop. I am not a crazy person. This is not a fictional account. This is completely true, witnessed by many in my family, my community, in the medical world. The absolute fact is a human body was instantly healed from a host of horrific medical conditions. I became a new being that moment. One, who no longer took massive drugs, instantly stopped no life threatening withdrawals. To absolutely no pain anywhere in my body. To running to leaping to walking mile after mile each day. Amazing, incredible!
If I now have your attention, which I like you wonder at all of this. Now I would like to on this forum share a mere glimpse of what I felt, saw experienced in that place which I can only share from my visions of the domain where the most incredible being, a being of such power of such purity exists. A place where the streets are pure gold, a clear shimmering gold that looks liquid, like water it is so clear. A place where along the streets and buildings there are precious stones everywhere, diamonds, saffires, emeralds, rubies as far as you can see.
A place where the people yes people just like you and me are in a state of joy. In a place of such immensity it is hard to fathom. Yet, for my moments, in this wondrous place I experienced so many things like happening at once it was mind numbing the speed at which my mind was absorbing this all. With so many events occurring at once it seemed. As only later did I conclude the aspect that in this domain where God, yes God a force a being (a being I refer to as a living source that you feel everywhere) that is in this place.
Of all the sights, sensations I felt, the most powerful was the light that came from everywhere, each being in heaven shone with brilliance, the city walls and buildings were of a radiance that actually made your eyes hurt or feel that way if you can hurt in heaven. Then the power of God was so overpowering coming from the exact center of the city that I was facing on the road. This was the greatest thing I had ever felt, this overwhelming power of purity, of light, of love coming right through me, it was beyond words.
I felt or sensed that finally in my existence as a living being, that for the first time, the missing part of my life of my existence was part of me. This was and is the most important experience. That I had spent my life as me, as Willie Beeson living in the domain of Earth, having all the same life experiences we all do. Yet always feeling or sensing something was missing. Is this why we pursue so many activities or addictions in our lives? As we are missing this incredible element of our creation? The Creator.
As I felt or sensed this power flowing through me, my brain or mind began to download or assimilate information at a rate that is unthinkable or indefinable for man. It was like the full aspect of my mind was open. I experienced the truth of creation, of God, of all that is in the universe. All in seconds, wait how does one define this is seconds which is time as we on Earth know it? This place I was in, the being I was sensing, the full impact of this domain was that there is no time, no end, no beginning, no cycles of planets, or sun or moon to create day and night.
I fully sensed the element of God. Of a being who is infinite. Who is the One. The source of all. This being as I state here was not in a form of a man, no this sensation was this being was EVERYWHERE all at once filling this place. Or at least the place I was standing on, the golden road entering the most massive gates going into the city beyond. People this is not some science fiction account or a fantasy I dreamt up or a hallucination. This was and is real. How can you accommodate in your mind these things? Not the everyday part of our life.
Put yourself in my place, I was crippled, invalided, bed bound 20 plus hours a day, I could not walk 200 feet without horrific pain in my leg from severely reduced blood flow, to the raging pain in my spine which only other back pain sufferers can acknowledge. Mine being exacerbated beyond comprehension. I wished to die people. Daily. Here I was, in this state of misery, depression of absolutely no worth to anyone, a lump of flesh that had no purpose.
To standing in this element, now come with me to this moment as these sights, sensations, even sounds, even smells of a place like nothing I had ever experienced. Here I was. Standing in awe of all I was now downloading or absorbing. God. The One. In all and all. Oh, does one later have many things to ask to say. But as much as I have heard people here tell me what they will tell God when they (or if they believe in God) see Him, you won’t be doing that. Trust me. Your mind is so overloaded as you are now presented with truth, truth of things you only could not have imagined. All processing into your mind at a pace that would fry the most advanced supercomputer.
As I stood there on that road, the final puzzle piece of my life was literally placed into that part of me. The me part that had sought the answers to all the questions of why? Who? How? What? It all made sense, no perfect sense. God. God is and has always been, there is no other, He is not a product of some other advanced race. He is and has been. A pure source of power of energy of love. Yes, love that amazing emotion we all have. Love is God or God is love. I felt every aspect of this in that moment. The greatest power of love I have ever felt. It coursed through my whole being, my soul or being whatever you may describe. It was surreal.
I was totally shown the immensity of God. God is the power that is. This is difficult to explain as without the experience of feeling this you will not truly understand. God is beyond our limited ability to comprehend His size. Infinite does not quite describe the fact that in this place you are a mere drop compared to a being that is endless. It is not the same as a grain of sand and the ocean. The oceans are too tiny. I hope you understand this. God is really big.
So once you stand there and realize this Creator, this being, this source of all has brought you, yes you, into His world for a brief moment, as you are told by a person who is radiant and brilliant and the power of love is emanating from him to you, that GOD has heard your prayer, and is blessing you. It is a like your mind had electrically just short circuited. How does one respond? As now having experienced the absolute place the absolute source the absolute, and then you are still absorbing, still downloading with so many things to ask…and then the man says: You will be completely healed, strong, vigorous, healthy and young! Then bang you are right back in the world you know best, in your home in your bed.
Well, that is what happened. This is and has been a long wait to share this like this. So much has occurred in my life that will take me almost endless pages to write. Let alone the wonders of heaven of the truths that God in those brief seconds? in heaven shared with me or that I was graced to see, feel, hear, and experience it will take and has taken me years to record.
I have not written these words or published a book to seek money nor do I wish for that to be my desire. God has blessed me with a new company in the area of my former talents and career. I have as time allows in a busy life to record the awesome visions or insights God has graced me with. I now have this forum to share with the wonders of modern communication of the internet these thoughts, records, insights. I will as time allows post here on the forum these wonders. For those who believe you will be profoundly encouraged, for those who do not or doubt, I only ask that you respect the miracle that cannot be denied by the medical community and ask yourself how can this be? Believe it!

God bless all who read this and seek Him above all,

Willie
mrbee
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussion